I've been quiet lately, I know. Here's what I've been up to.
Last week I:
1. Watched my car's odometer click over 100,000 miles. I've never driven a car this long. I really hope feel it's just getting broken in. #fingerscrossed
2. Made fifty two treats for Bernina Club.
4. Cooked a super healthy Sunday night dinner and threw it in the trash. (Sometimes you need a little fat in a recipe to make it edible). Had a fudge bar instead.
5. Stayed in my PJ's all day Saturday sewing and nesting. #myperfectday
6. Unpacked box after box of fabric and ended up moving half the store so I could put it all away. # ohmyachingback
9. Ate oatmeal everyday for lunch. There's nothing better on a cold day!
11. Saw another Oscar nominated film for best picture (that makes five out of nine - we never see that many).
12. Stocked up on those cute little colored clothes pins - we finally got some in.
Encourage one another,