Today my Moda sales rep paid us a visit and he came with gifts!
Tell me your favorite five collections shown here and I'll randomly select one lucky winner and send her the five charm square packs of her choice.
These collections won't even hit the quilt stores until Spring of 2013 so this is your chance to be the very first to see and own a 5" square of every piece of five full collections! Give them as Christmas gifts, make five quilts or just flaunt them. Come on, you know you want them.
Here they are:
1. Comma, by Brigitte Heitland for ZEN CHIC
2. Snowman Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings
3. Glamping by Mary Jane Butters
4. Spring House by Stephanie Ryan & MHS Licensing
5. Posy by Aneela Hoey
6. Avalon by Joanna Figueroa - Fig Tree & Co.
7. Pheasant Hill by Kansas Troubles
8. Lario by 3 Sisters
9. Collection for a Cause - Mill Book Series circa 1835
10. PB&J by Basic Grey
11. Boho by URBAN CHIKS
12. Paint Box by Laundry Basket Quilts
13. Simple Marks by Malka Dubrawsky
They all are so great and I know it's hard to choose, but list your favorite five charm square packs in the comment section and someone will win. Good luck!
Encourage one another,
Thank you for playing along - we have a winner, Tina N. Comments are now closed