The next few days will be a whirl wind of activities as we get ready to fly away to Houston for this weekends International Quilt Market.
I'll be doing the usual important stuff:
1. Hair (gray may be the "in" color for fabric, but NOT for my hair)
2. Nails (need to have them looking good because they'll be doing a lot of pointing - I'll take one of these, and twelve of those etc)
3. Packing my suitcase and remembering my flat iron and appointment book - unlike my last trip where I seemed to have forgotten just about everything!
4. Charging my camera - I plan on doing lots of posts on all the beautiful displays and new collections
5. Making lists of stuff we need and things to look for (Please let me know if you think there is merchandise we should be carrying or things you've read about on other blogs that you want me to look for)
6. Reserving a scooter for Annette who is in a walking cast. (The girl's a trooper and wouldn't let a few torn ligaments stop her from going. We actually kinda like having the scooter to help us schlep all the stuff we collect as we make our way up and down the aisles. This will be the third time we've rented a scooter for her so we certainly know the ropes by now).
I hope to be posting daily and plan to share our finds as we shop. It is really helpful to hear your comments as we shop. For me it's like having a thousand or so buying assistants along with us. I do listen to what you love and it does effect what and how much we buy. So please don't hesitate to tell us what you love!
There also just might be a give away or two. We'll see.
Houston. Here we come!
Encourage one another,