- Bought tickets to fly to Kansas in October and got killer fares.
- Planned to attend the LA Gift Show until I realized it was last week!
- Shopped for my favorite pregnant girl - loved the prezzie I got her and her hubby! Hope they like it.
- Bought Bob Greene's book as seen on Oprah. Why do I do everything Oprah tells me?
- Finally purchased a skin care line I've been wanting then scrubbed twenty years of dead skin off my face. The gentleman at the cosmetic counter called it affordable. I'd call $303 worth of cream ridiculous. Just a warning though; you probably won't recognise me next time you see me because for $303 I expect miracles!
- Played with my new camera lens which cost more than my camera.
- Caught up on Real Housewives of New Jersey and Flipping Out (not sure who flipped out more - Theresa or Jeff)
- Wondered if it was too soon to start decorating for fall. Yeah, probably.
- Ordered pizza for dinner and had a big ol jalapeno pretzel for lunch. (Need to follow Bob's diet advise starting Monday see #4.
- Enjoyed the cool beach weather before returning to the hot valley
How did you spend your Sunday?
Encourage one another,